Tuesday 2 May 2017

My Favourite TV Series

Hi bloggers!!
Today, I’m here to recommend you some series you need to see. As you know, Netflix is a platform that has been getting so popular lately. Yes, I’m in too and I take profit of it watching a lot of series. For that reason, I’m going to show you my top 3 nowadays.

Starting with the last one I have seen, here you have “13 reasons why”, which is a hard serie but I have found it so interesting. 13 reasons why start with a boy who returns home from school and finds that he has received a package. This package contains seven tapes used by Hannah Baker, the girl of his school he worked with, who has recently suicided. Each tape explains a reason why she has killed herself.

Secondly, I would recommend you Pretty Little Liars, I’ sure you know what is this serie about, it’s a typical one. Although it is, I really find it so interesting and I have seen it at least four times. This one talks about a girl who is dead and strange messages that suddenly appears on her friends’ phones.

At last but not least, I’m going to talk you about Gossip Girl, another typical serie but my favourite. Like Pretty Little Liars, I’ve watched it lots of times but it doesn’t matter: it surprises me every time I watch it. This last one talks abaout a group of teenagers that have a lot of secrets. There’s someone whose job is to post all of this secrets on a web, and problems start…

I hope you have liked and that you watch this series. If you don’t have Netflix, don’t worry, there are always other ways where you can see them!

Aina L. P.
4t ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.