Today I will teach you how to make a cheesecake. You will need some ingredients that are presented in a list.
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- A natural yogurt
- A glass of liquid cream yogurt
- A glass of whole milk yogurt
- A glass of flour yogurt
- A glass and a half of sugar yogurt
- A chemical yeast sachet
- Marmalade of the flavor that you prefer
· Start by preheating the oven to 180ºC. Take a large bowl and mix all the ingredients and then the yeast and flour once it is done like a cream. Mix it again and then when the oven is hot, you put your dough about 40-45 minutes.
· When the 40-50 minutes finish, remove it from the oven, poke it with a fork to check that it is baked. Then when it is already cold, we put the jam on the top.
Elena F. M.
3rd ESO B