Wednesday 17 May 2017

How to Get Away With a Murder

Hi!
In this post of the English blog I’m going to talk about a TV series, How to Get Away with Murder.
The story talks about a group of university students, Connor, West, Laurel, Malika and Ashton. The five young people study law and they are chosen for the teacher Annalise Keating to join her buffet, but a lot of bad things start to happen and all become murderers.
I love this series because I think that the main character, Annalise Keating (Viola Davis), is amazing and very talented. Her performance is incredible and I love the character that represents. I also really like the story of the series because it has drama, police investigations, murders and love.

I recommended a lot this series, when you start to see one episode you can’t stop.

Laia R. R
4th ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.