Wednesday 31 May 2017

Collateral Beauty

Last summer, I went to Madrid with my family and I went to the cinema with them. We didn’t know what film to watch. Finally, my cousin said “I would like to watch “Collateral Beauty”, my friends watched it and they recommended it to me.” I think that this film will be boring and I won’t like it, but I watched it because one of my favourite actors, Will Smith, is in it and he is so pretty and acts very well.
This film is about one man who is sad, because two years ago, his daughter died, and he doesn’t know what to do. He waits for “love” “time” and “death”. His friends don’t like seeing him like this because he can’t concentrate for work and they try to like help him. They create a plan to force him to face his sufferings in a surprising and deeply humane way. They ask for help from three street actors to represent death, time, and love, and to talk to him so he understands it all. Little by little he recovers from pain, but he needs one person…

If you want to know what happened I recommend this movie! You will not regret watching it! I left the cinema crying, it was one of the best movies that I’ve seen… It also causes many feelings. It was definitely one of the best days out with my family.
Pamela Q. R.
4th ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.