Thursday 30 November 2017

Stranger Things

Stranger things is a TV series, which explains the story of a boy, Will, who got lost in the forest. When that happens, their friends go to find where he is, but without the help of any adult. The adults are also trying to find him, but not together.
Then something that anybody can explain happens. First one girl, that has mental powers, appears. Second, one person that is looking for this girl, appears killing many people. Third, the Will’s mom gets crazy because her boy does not appear. However, not only this, many amazing things are going to happen in this TV series.

All the people who like fantasy have to see it, because, this TV series is amazing, and now it just has two seasons.
From my point of view, this TV series for is amazing and incredible. I do not know why but, I like it a lot, and I cannot wait to see everything. I love this TV series, and definitely, it is my favourite TV series, for now.

 Ainara J. P.
3rd ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.