Thursday 16 November 2017

My Experience with the Guitar

Everything started when I decided that I wanted to play the guitar. It was because I remember my grandfather playing this instrument before he died. For this reason, I signed up for the music option in school. I wanted to play this instrument so that my grandfather could feel proud of me doing something he had done.
I thought it would be easy to learn, but I was completely wrong. Before tuning the guitar, I had to learn the letters that represent the musical notes of each string. The truth is that it is quite complicated and messy if you do not have everything clear.
It is not only this because the movements of the fingers, if you have necer practiced before, is quite complicated. You have to toggle the fingers, change the string and change the fret.
Before starting to play the guitar, I bet with my mother this. If at the end of the year I could play "The Concert of Aranjuez", I would buy what I wanted.  I accepted, but now that I know what I am up against, I think I will lose the bet. Since basic things are difficult for me, playing such a piece it is impossible for me.

If you really want to play the guitar, I encourage you, because it is a satisfying experience since you start learning to play a new instrument.


Blanca M. L.
4t ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.