Thursday 9 November 2017

Animal Shelter

Hi bloggers!
A few years ago, I wanted a puppy. I was trying to convince my parents to buy me a dog every day, but they did not want it. They told me that I had many obligations and responsibilities. I continued trying every day, until one day I convinced them! They told me that we were not going to buy a dog but adopt it.  I did not know what that was or where it was, but I was super convinced because the only thing I wanted was a puppy, so we took the car and went. We arrived at the animal shelter (Carretera de la Arrabassada) and I was very happy because I was going to have a puppy, but when we entered there were so many and with so many things, that my happiness turned into sadness.

Well I took some time to decide because each one had a different story, but in the end, I took one. It was a unique experience for me and now you know, if you want an animal, adopt it and do not buy it. I think we all deserve a second chance.


Miriam B. G.
3rd ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.