Thursday 30 November 2017

My Magical Moment

A magical moment of my life happened at the beginning of May, 2010. It was the first time I travelled abroad. We went to Disneyland Paris, an amazing and magical world. It has been one of my best travels because it is the most beautiful site in my childhood where I saw my favourite animated characters.
Every day in the theme park, we went to the rides and we did several different activities all the day. One of them, which I loved to do, was to get signatures of all the animated characters that we found. I bought a notebook to have the signatures of all the characters. We also went to the parade that you can see in “Main Street” every day.  There it appeared all the Disney characters, for example: the princesses like Cinderella the monsters SA, Ratatouille, and more varied activities.

I spent four days there and one day in Paris. We went to Paris because he impressed me a lot since I read a book of Tea Stilton that was located in Paris the city of Love.
In Paris we visited different monuments, the most relevant like for example: Eiffel Tower, The cathedral of Notre dame. We went for a walk along the Siena River. I would have liked to be more days in Paris because I would have liked to visit more monuments and places there.

The real thing is that I do not remember everything but I would like to return to relive all those moments because I had the best sensations.
Xènia V. P.
4th ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.