Thursday 2 November 2017

Acrobatics

Hi bloggers,
I want to explain to you things and curiosities about acrobatics, because I go to classes of acrobatic dance. And also, I would like to explain some experiences I've had there.
First of all, acrobatics is a sport activity and you need balance, agility and coordination.
Acrobatics can be done in different groups of people, for example: mail couples, female couples, mixed couples, women team (trio), men by teams (quartets), individually...
There are many types of dancing with acrobatics, but the three most prominent are dance artistic, acrobatic and rhythmic.
This activity needs a lot of training, to be able to learn and do each one of the exercises well. Because this is a sport where you have to be concentrated in all the movements, if you do not concentrate, you can hurt yourself.
To finish, I want to tell you two experiences that I had, one good and one bad.
The good one was when I left the wheel without hands, because I was very excited and my companies came to give me a hug very happily. The teacher of dance congratulated myself because of my effort during many years. I'm still getting better my work.
And the bad experience was when I did the wheel without hands and I fell and I hurt my hand, but I have had other bad experiences.

Bye bloggers.

Lucia J. L.
3rd ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.