Thursday 30 November 2017

In Ten Years

In 10 years, I will have finished my studies of computer science. After finishing my degree, I will go to London to improve my English. Then, I will look for a job to save money, so I will be able to set up my computer company.
Years later, I will do a marketing course to know how to organize my company, so I can make it grow nationally. Then, I will go to other countries to make it bigger and compete with the current big brands.

Moreover, I will continue with my company until I will retire. My children will continue with the company. Once retired, I will go with my wife to travel around the world and enjoy. Once in a while, I will go to see my former workers.
Carlos H. L.
4th ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.