Friday 24 February 2017

My Mother

Two years ago, before summer, my mother had a sickness.
This sickness is chronic, and it is called “Crohn”. This affects the stomach, when my mother eats, she has a very strong pain.

This sickness has changed the life of the family because it is very difficult to find the medicines. This causes that my mother has to go frequently to hospital. She is the basis of the family. When my mother was in hospital, me, my father and my brother were in charge of the chores. When the doctor changes the medicines for my mother, first she feels good but later she is bad. The last medicine suits her bad. And the third suits her very good and it’s the medicine that she uses now.

Víctor G. C.
3rd ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.