Friday 2 December 2016

Terror Movies

Hi bloggers!

Why are the people afraid of the terror movies if they know that all the actors are just wearing costumes? Why do other people love this type of movies?
First of all, I’d like to say that I don’t understand why there are people who love them, when there aren’t real situations that fulfil this emotion.
Our emotions change depending on the emotional situation in which we are. If I have positive emotions, in that moment it increases the cardiac pace, the breathing and the arterial pressure, therefore, there is more excitation. But also the opposite case can happen, when you are through a bad moment and the negative emotions also increase.


Only 10 % of the population enjoys the increase of adrenaline in the situations of strong or striking emotions to put our body in alert. It can also be that there are people who have difficulties to reject the stimuli that we don’t wish. This provokes that our brain does not assimilate well what happens, and that means that we don’t want to watch these films anymore.

Personally, the terror movies are that kind of movies that I don’t like to see, since I easily get into the character and my emotions too. For me, the experience turns out to be unpleasant.

Anna T. C.
3rd ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.