Thursday 15 December 2016

Dragon Ball Z

Hi bloggers!

Dragon Ball Z is a Japanese anime television series. It focuses on Son Goku, Bulma, and the search of the legendary Dragon Balls, seven balls that must be reunited to bring up the Shenron dragon that can make any wish come true. After the wish had come true, the balls are distributed worldwide again and are turned into stone for a year. They have to collect them all. However, a great inventor, Bulma, creates a "Dragon Ball radar" to detect the balls and make the process much easier.

Young people find other people who will join them with as the story goes by. Son Goku will search the Dragon Balls and will challenge all kinds of people to become the strongest man in the universe.


I love this television cartoons because I saw them when I was little with my brother and when I see again some chapter I remember those times.


Núria A. Ll.
4th ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.