- 70 g of butter
- 150 g of biscuits
- 220 ml liquid cream
- 650 g cream cheese
- 150 g of White sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250 g strawberries
1. We prepare a mold 20-22 cm, then we grind the cookies. They can be the type you want.
2. After that, we melted butter mix, with the help of rods, and we have a dough.
3. We cover our mold with the mass, leaving it half cm thick.
4. We leave the mold in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
5. To begin to make the filling, we mix the cheese with sugar.
6. When have all mixed, you add the liquid cream.
7. Now we take the strawberries, leaving some to decorate. We clean them and cut the top.
8. We mix again and add 3 eggs, we hit them before adding the next.
9. Finally, we put the filling in the mold.
10.We cover it with strawberries, and put it in the fridge. It is better to remain 7-8 hours before eating.