Thursday 17 November 2016

A curious experience

Hi bloggers!
Today I will explain to you one anecdote that happened to me.

I was in my old sister’s country house and I went upstairs because I wanted to pee. Then I asked for the keys to my sister and I went upstairs, when I opened the door I saw the cat on the terrace and I left the keys on the table. I went to the bathroom and I started to listen to a few steps, I looked back and I thought I saw a shadow. I was a little scared and I ran, forgetting my keys on the table. Unfortunately I could not think about any excuse and I had to say that I forgot them but, luckily, my brother-in-law had his, and that day I did not go back alone.

Jonay R. G.
3rd ESO A



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.