If you follow my instructions, you will have a delicious pizza!!
Ingredients for a pizza:
One dough of pizza.
250g of mozzarella.
200g of fried tomato.
100g of bacon.
150g of mince meat of bovine/pig.
50g of sliced olives.
Ingredients for the dough:
300g of wheat flour.
150ml of water.
4 tablespoons of olive oil.
15g of fresh yeast.
1. Take the water and mix it with the yeast and the oil for about 10 minutes.
2. Then, the flour with salt is added in a bowl, leaving a hole in the middle to pour a little bit of water with the yeast mix.
3. Mix them all until the dough looks good, take a little bit with flour and let it stand for at least an hour.
How to make pizza:
1. Spread the dough so you make a circle.
2. Spread the fried tomatoes sauce.
3. Sprinkle the meat around the dough.
4. Cut the bacon into small pieces and put them on the pizza.
5. Add some olives.
6. Cover the pizza with mozzarella; without leaving spaces.
7. And finally sprinkle some oregano on the pizza.
Enjoy your pizza!
Carlos B. G.
3rd ESO A