Wednesday 11 January 2017

Revival Tour

Revival Tour is the second soloist tour of the American singer Selena Gomez, in support of her second album Revival. The tour began in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Mandalay Bay Events Center on May 6, 2016. On August 30, the artist reported in a press release that, taking into account the symptoms of her illness (lupus), she needed a break. She announced the cancellation of some concerts in October and November.
The singer confessed a year ago that she was diagnosed with Lupus, something that forced her to perform a hard chemotherapy treatment. Now Selena Gomez has confessed that some symptoms have returned, such as anxiety and depression, and she wants to avoid a relapse by focusing on her health: "I want to be proactive and focus on maintaining my health and happiness, and for this I have decided that the best Way to do it is taking some time ".

She wanted to thank all the support received from her fans, who immediately after hearing the news have started sending tweets with the hashtag #SelenaGetWellSoon: "Thank you to all my fans for your support. You know how special you are for Me, but I need to focus on this to make sure I'm doing everything I can to give all of me”.


Gisela C. C.
4th ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.