Thursday 26 January 2017

My Favourite Toy

Hi, this week I will write about an object that has been important to me since childhood. It's my favorite toy, his name is Buddy and it has been my best friend since I was two or three years old. I always played with it in my free time in my house, and It made me have a lot of fun because when I stretched him from his rope, he said "I count on you Mr. Potato" and more things. I chose it, because I had seen the movie of Toy Story and I bought it with my grandfather. This is one of the reasons why I continue taking care of this toy, because I have seen my grandfather only once in my life but that was when I was very small. Every time I see my favorite toy, I remember my grandfather with much affection. And now that I am older, I will give it to my little brother to play with him and when he will get older, I will explain Buddy’s story so that he also has a memory of my grandfather.

Abraham C. M.
3rd ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.