Today I’m going to show you a recipe to make macaroni withs auce of tuna
· 600g of pasta
· 100g of tuna in tin (drained)
· 40g of anchovy in tin (drained)
· 150ml of oil
· 150ml of scum
· 1 yolk of egg
· 1 teaspoonful of coffee of black pepper
· 1l of water
TIME: 20 Minutes
1. Step 1: We boil a litre of water in a medium pot and cook the pasta until it is tender, meanwhile we cover in a deep plate the anchovies with a bit of water and leave them 10 minutes. After that, we drain and dry the anchovies in kitchen paper.
2. Step 2: In the glass of the mixer we spill the oil, the yolk of egg, the tuna and the anchovies. We beat and add the pepper, continue beating up to obtain a creamy sauce.
3. Spend 3: We serve in plate together with the sauce and, if we want, we can decorate it with a bit of parsley. I hope you enjoy it!
Bruno L. d S.
3r ESO A