Here you have my recipe:
- a glass of cornmeal
- half cup of cheese
- half a glass of water or milk
- a glass
1.First heat the oven to 180º.
2.Grate the cheese.
3. Put the cup of cornmeal in a bowl.
4. Add slowly half a glass of water or milk and churn continuously, add salt and a spoon of butter.
5. Add the cheese and mix together.
6. Make the form that you like.
7. Put the Arepas in the oven and wait for 20 min. (at the same temperature)
9. Wait until they are golden in one side and turn the Arepa and do the same.
Arantxa C. G.
3r ESO B