Friday 31 March 2017

Little Mix, the band

I’m going to talk about my favourite girl band: Little Mix.
Little Mix is a British girl band composed by: Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall. These four girls made their group on the X Factor UK (a reality music show to find new singing talents). They didn’t know who were they until the coaches of the program decide to made a girl band with these four girls. Immediately they decided to continue with this project that the coaches made. They won the program in 2011.

Since this date, they became a famous group and they made their first album in 2012; they called it: DNA. After the success that their first album had, they made their second album in 2013: Salute. This was more famous than DNA, and in this album, they were more amazing and confident.
Then, in 2015 they made Get Weird, and amazing album, with a lot of incredible songs.
Finally, in 2016, they released their new amazing album: Glory Days. A fantastic album that talks about some things that the girls lived and their experiences.
I love their music because it makes me feel so great, confident, they have girl power and I have fun when I am listening to their albums. I think that this girl band is amazing and incredible and I recommend it to all the people.



Natàlia P. R. 3rd ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.