-200 grams of Maria biscuits. -One glass of milk.
-500ml of cream to mount. -280 gr of cranberry jam.
-300 gr of cream cheese. -One packet of powdered curd.
-80 gr of Melted butter. -150 gr of sugar.
1. Crush the Maria biscuits.
2. Put the cookies on a plate and add the butter. Then blends it.
3. Put the dough in a mold and put it in the fridge later.
4. In a saucepan, we put the glass of milk, the cream cheese and a packet of powdered curd while in the fire and mixes later.
5. We hope it gets hot and later put the cream to mount and the sugar in the saucepan and we mix it.
6. We remove the saucepan from the fire and we put it in the mold next to the mass
7. Put the mold in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
8. Finally, remove the mold from the refrigerator and pour the jam.
Valeria P. C.
4th ESO A