Thursday 31 October 2019

The United Nations Project: Presentation


My name is Lazaros, I am 19 years old and I come from Greece. Studying business in the University of Macedonia an opportunity appeared so I came to Barcelona as a volunteer to share my thoughts about sustainable development with young people. Using activities and projects I am trying to make students aware about the problems our earth faces at this moment and motivate them to do something about it. The most important thing for me is for the students to understand how serious this is and how it will affect people in such a sort time period. For me, if they understand this they will feel like the need to do something, because this is what happened to me. In this case i will try to get them familiar with organisations like AIESEC who encourage and guide people who want to be part of the campaign designed to change this planet once and for all.

In my first 2 weeks here i met 3rd and 4th ESO's students. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.