Thursday 31 October 2019

The United Nations Project 4th ESO. Session 2


In my last week with 4th ESO is pretty much the same as the 3rd ESO. Everyone finished their posters about gender equality and posted them on instagram. Then i talked to them about how easy is, if you get creative, to send your message to the world.We are going as well to play the Halloween game and take photos together. I hope that the students got the general idea of the sustainable development goals and why it is very important and also i hope that they learned some few things about Greece as well.
 Laia G. 3rd ESO A
Aitana R. 4th ESO B



Anyone who would like to ask me anything, about Greece, about SDGs, about me, about anything, i will be here for two more weeks. Feel free and talk to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.