Friday 11 October 2019

Let's Write 1

TEXT 1: A BLOG


An experience in Akihabara Deep
Sandra 26-9-2019
The event was on 14 September. Last year I went alone so I have experience in this type of events, but this time I was with my friend Claudia.
The tickets were free, but the event was pretty small and not so popular. We went in the afternoon, there were cosplayers too and a lot of merchandising.

I bought a lot of keychains and badges, I asked my friend to take a selfie with her favourite anime character, she was very shamed! And later she asked me too and I got the Instagram of a very beautiful coser!! So fantastic.
The most exciting moment was when I sang on the stage at the free Karaoke’s time,  people were singing with me too because it was a very famous song, so I felt like a celebrity in that moment.
I’m so excited! I can’t wait for the Salon Manga!
Sandra H.
4th ESO B



TEXT 2: AN INVITATION LETTER


Hi Nicholas,

Is everything all right? I know you like football and that you’re playing there. Would you come here If we go to see a football match? Right now I’m looking for the tickets.

This match is very special; it is one of the most important matches of the Spanish league. The two clubs that are going to play are Barça and Atlético of Madrid. I’m sure that it will be a good match, a lot of people will be watching it on TV, and we will be there. We can buy souvenirs or something else in the official store of the club. The city will be decorated and it will look beautiful, I’m sure!
Finally, after the match we can go to a restaurant and have dinner there. If you want, you can stay that night at home and the next day we can visit the city.
You should have a think about it. Get back to me, please!

Albert G.
4th ESO A

TEXT 3: A POSTCARD

Dear grandmother,


I’m having a good time here in Greece. I have seen the Parthenon and the Acropolis in Athens. I haven’t seen the sunset yet but I really want to.
It’s sunny every day, but tomorrow it will rain and I’m going to go to Mykonos.
See you next week.

Love

Yara V. 4th ESO B

TEXT 4: AN EMAIL

Hi! How are you?


My name’s Noa and I’m 15 years old. I’m from Barcelona, Spain. I speak Spanish, Catalan and English. I like listening to music. I’ve got two pets: a dog, Wanda and a cat Onix. Both are female.
Do you want to come to my party? Please, write soon.
Best wishes,
Noa M.
4th ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.