Thursday 14 December 2017

Green Day

Hi bloggers!!!
Today I want to talk about a music band that I like. Their name is Green Day.
Green Day is an American band of pop punk and punk rock.
The group is formed by Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tré Cool.
Billie Joe is the guitarist and singer, Mike Dirnt is the bass player and the choir singer and Tré Cool is the drummer and the choir singer.
They started in 1986 and they still continue.
They have released many albums but the most famous ones are these: Dookie (1994), Nimrod (1997), Revolution radio (2016), Insomniac (1995), American idiot (2004), Kerplunk (1991), Warning (2000) and ¡Uno,Dos, Tré! (2012)
My opinion:
I love this group and their music.
My favourite song is "Boulevard of broken dreams"

Bye!!!
Celia S. M.
3rd ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.