Thursday 19 October 2017

My Summer

Hi bloggers!
This summer I have travelled to several places.
In July, I travelled to Prague in the Czech Republic. I travelled with some friends. To go there, we had a stopover of airplanes, so, we had to stay a whole day in Paris, since our flight was leaving the following day. When we arrived in Prague, the first thing we did was going to the hotel where we stayed seven days. We had time to know almost everything.

It was a unique experience for me since I was with my friends and I had a great time. After those seven days, we had to return. When we arrived at the airport, we realised that our flight had been delayed for two and a half hours. We were worried because we had to stop in Amsterdam. At the end, we missed the flight from Amsterdam to Barcelona, so we remain there one more day. The hotel was beautiful and it gave us time to know a bit of the country. It was time then to return to Barcelona.

Genessy A.
3rd ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.