Thursday 25 October 2018

10' Writing 3

Do you believe in luck? Are you superstitious? If not, why do you think some people are?

“I’m not a superstitious person. For me, it’s stupid to think that if I see a black cat, I’m going to have bad luck. In fact, I don’t believe in luck. The superstitions for me are people’s explanation to verify those things we don’t understand. I respect everybody who thinks that luck is their actions’ responsibility, but, in my opinion, they are only the consequences of our acts.”
Emma G.
4th ESO A
“I don’t believe in luck because everything happens as a consequence of a decision that you took before. I neither believe in superstitions because they are an invention of the society. I think that some people are superstitious because everyone needs to believe in something. Some people believe in God, and another people in bad luck, or just in seeing a black cat!”
Judit L.
4th ESO A
“It depends. I mean that I believe just in some superstitions, and I do it because my grandmother explained them to me. So, I believe because she was right most of the time as she was very smart.”
Ainara J.
4th ESO B
“I’m not superstitious, I don’t believe in luck, but I respect people who believe in luck and are superstitious.”
Huan Z.
4th ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.