Friday 19 October 2018

10' Writing 2

PROMPT 1:

Would you rather be very beautiful or very smart?

"I prefer to be smart because being smart opens to me the doors of all jobs and I can get a lot of money to pay the surgeries to be more beautiful. People prefer personality and feelings, so being smart is always better.”
Víctor F.
4th ESO A
"I prefer to be smart because your appearance can change during your life. If you are very beautiful but you are not intelligent, people can be tired of you after a time. Finally, if you are smart, you can get a good job, and this is not always possible if you are only beautiful."
Marina C.
4th ESO A
“I prefer to be both things because if you are beautiful, it is only useful to be famous or a model. On the contrary, if you are smart, it is only for your studies. So, I prefer to be beautiful and smart because it is useful for many things as beauty is in the inside too.”
Eider C.
4th ESO B
“I prefer to be smart because I can get a job very easily.”
Dani C.
4th ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.