Thursday 10 May 2018

Wattpad, an Opportunity for Writers


HI  BLOGGERS!
Today is my turn and I will explain my personal experience. Since I was six years I wanted to be writer, and one year ago I discovered a new app called “Wattpad,” where writers can write their stories and readers can read for free.
It wss when I started to write again, and I wrote a story called “A Friendzone Love” (Un amor de friendzone). At first, this story didn’t have many views, but one year later this story got popularity and now it has 11K views. I’m very proud to finally post this story, and I am sure that in one future not very far, “A Friendzone Love” can get more views.
“This was my first story, it’s about a girl, called Diana, that moves out to a little town. Her best friend Lucas follows her because he has felt in love with her, but she doesn’t love him back. In that moment a battle starts inside Luca. Then new characters appear in the story. They will make the situation more diffiicult, like Mark who stands between Diana and Lucas (impossible) love. Besides, all characters have mutual passion, music, and will create a band of rock to participate in a music contest. When this band is near to the final, Diana’s life is more complicated with the appearance of his dad and a new stepsister.
So, Diana and Lucas will have to get use to a new situation and decide if everything that’s happening to them is more important than their friendship.”
On the other side, a few months ago I started another story called “The boy of mom” about spies and mystery.
“The story takes place when Zaira, the main character, comes out to Jonathan’s house and a man starts to go after her and try to kill her. Otherwise, Zac and Zaira share the same past, Zac brother’s and Zaira mom’s died in a University Fire and no one knows the reason and the news, the firemen or the policemen didn’t give them information. Zaira didn’t have an easy life, but now, she will have to investigate her past and survive, and the most difficult to her, she will have to trust in others. “
I hope I can publish my books in a near future.
-       Judith Esteban, alias “Juddes”
Judith E. B.
3rd ESO B



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.