Thursday 10 May 2018

EXO


Today I will explain to you one of my favorite bands... EXO
EXO or 엑소 in Korean, is a South Korean K-pop band that debuted in 2012 with formerly 12 members who currently are 9 in the group, formed by Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, DO, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin (currently Luhan, Kris and Tao are not in the group). The name of EXO comes from the word EXO Planet, name of the fictional planet where they come from.
The group's fan club is EXO-L, which comes from EXO-Love. (I'm an EXO-L)
In 2013 they were able to jump to fame thanks to their first album XOXO (kisses and hugs). Their next albums like, EXODUS (2015), EX'ACT (2016) and The War (2017), continued to be successful, obtaining more than one million copies sold, that by the way album "The war" is my favorite album of this group.
On January 16, "Power" became the first K-pop song to be played at the Dubai Fountain and in February they announced that they would perform at the closing ceremony of the Pyeongchang (South Korea) 2018 Winter Olympics, which final I could not see.
I cannot continue explaining much because then this would be very long...
I hope that someday they arrive here to perform a concert in Barcelona or Madrid... I hope.

Christian A. D.
4th ESO B 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.