Thursday 16 June 2016

Graduation Day

Hi bloggers! I'm going to talk about my graduation day!

This week the students of 4th ESO have their graduation, after being studying all the year. We do different activities in the graduation, some students sing a song , another have prepared a video. My partners are very excited, but not me.

Our families are proud of us. I personally have been studying in this school for 13 years and in this school I have learnt my education. In this school have grown up, and made friends. All these years I have played football in playground.


The graduation is on Friday 17, at 19:30, most of the teachers will be there. And you? I see you in our graduation day!


Roger E. C.
4t ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.