Thursday 31 March 2016

Ultra Music Festival

Hello!!
My name is Oscar and I’m going to explain my favourite music festival, Ultra Music Festival, in Miami, Florida.
A few weeks ago, the fans of electronic dance music (EDM), were together in Miami the days 18, 19 and 20 of March, to celebrate the Ultra Music Festival: Miami 2016, the best festival of electronic dance music. The festival began the first time in 1999, in Miami, and since that moment they haven't stopped. I saw it for the first time in 2014, and I wish I could go one day.  


There are a lot of festivals of this type of music, like Tomorrowland or Amsterdam Dance Event, but Ultra is for me the best festival. There are a lot of DJ’s in this festival, and it’s not like a competition between DJ’s, is like a family, all are friends. This year the best show I had ever seen before, was the Martin Garrix show. This producer is for me, the most talented and the best DJ in the world. This year, Martin played songs from his new album, and it was like a surprise for the fans because we expected a standard show, with songs that we have listened like 100 times, but in his show, he played news songs that we haven't listened until now. And another characteristic of ultra is its main stage, colourful, which makes the festival more epic. All work with lights and sound is very well organized and designed. For me, Ultra Music Festival is the best festival in the world. Hopefully someday I can go, it would be a dream.




Òscar G. N.

4t ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.