Tuesday 28 April 2015

MATHS WITH NICOLLE!

Hi, I am Nicolle:

Last month I had the pleasure of working with the ESO students in Sant Gabriel. I am the conversation assistant. I had gone to several classes not just English class. For example, I went to Alfonso's Maths class on Thursdays. I assisted the students in basic algebra and explained the class in English.


I believe it is a great way to incorporate English with other subjects. It enables the student to broaden their vocabulary and understand English better. We discussed integers, whole numbers, fractions, negative and positive numbers. I enjoyed the class because it had refreshed my memory. It has been a long time since I've sit in an algebra class. Overall, there was a lot of positivity within the classroom and the teachers are passionate about their jobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.