Thursday 8 November 2018

10' Writing 4


“Describe your ideal life 15 years from now.”


It’s difficult to know what I will be doing 15 years from now, but I think that in 2033 I will be studying Medicine at University. I will be finishing my degree. I don’t know if I will have a boyfriend but I would like to. I will have a dog and I will be working to earn a bit of money to travel with my brother.
I think I will live here to study my degree and then I will go abroad.
Àfrica S.
4th ESO B

My ideal life in 15 years from now will be in London I will be working there but I don’t know where. I will have a good life.  When I was 30 years old, I would have a black belt in taekwondo and I would be the Spanish champion.
I will live with my girlfriend and I won’t have any child.
Alex M.
4th ESO A

In my ideal life I will live in a house with my husband. I will be creating my own family and I will have one daughter named Ivette and one son named Julen.
I will be working in a Primary school.
Anna F.
4th ESO A

15 years from now I will be working as an engineer. I will be living in New York, travelling around the world with people from different cultures and my friends.
Gabriela C.
4th ESO B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.