Thursday 19 April 2018

My bad experience with needles

Hi bloggers!
I will explain a moment of my life that has marked quite a lot. It was when I was in p5 with all my partners in the schoolyard. I was on the slide because I loved it, but there was a moment when my friends were playing with stones. Suddenly I felt a stone next to my left eye. Immediately, they took me to class to stop the haemorrhage that I had and in the meantime they called my parents. Then, my parents took me to the doctor and I was attended a few minutes later. 
The doctor took a needle and she pricked me like about 3 times, but she was a beginner and she did not know exactly what she had to do. My parents saw me suffering and they took me to another hospital. They told us that I did not need stitches, it was just a very small thing and they put a plaster on me. Now I am 15 years old and I still have that little mark. Maybe it’s difficult to see it, but from that day, I am very afraid of needles.
Alejandra C. M.
4th ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.