Friday 2 March 2018

A Letter to my Mum


Rubén Sánchez,
Barcelona, 08930
Gran via de les Corts Catalanes
Dear mum,
I write to you this letter because I would want that you know how I am in school, my marks, homework...
First of all, I have to recognize that last week I had to send one composition to my English teacher and I forgot it, but don’t worry, because now I’m sending it to her. I hope I will get a 10 because I have made a good job even though I send it late. I think she is a good teacher and a good person.
Also, you have to know that the other day I had a 10 in Technology in the exam, I’m too happy with my results lately.
But now I don’t want to talk about me, I want that you to explain me how your new job in London is, if you have made a lot of friends, if you can understand the language… I’m waiting for your answers impatiently.

See you soon.

RUBÉN
Rubén S. F.
4th ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.