Sunday 1 February 2015

My English Experience in Natural Science

"Last Friday, 30th January, I made a presentation in Natural Sciences in English for my 2nd A class. It was very funny because now I know how teachers feel. At first, I was very nervous and I said to my teacher “No please, I will do it wrong, please I don’t want to do it”. But finally I was in front of the class and they were listening to me. I was scared when I started talking about the forces and how to calculate them, but while the time was going by I felt much better. My English wasn’t very good but people said to me that they understood it. My teacher congratulated me and I was happy with the result. Now I have less fear, I can talk in English!"

Aina Lasierra 2nA ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.